Transport Manager Refresher Courses
- Day One is the same as the OLAT course which provides a comprehensive overview of the operator licensing regime.
- Day Two examines a lot of the content from Day One in more detail, including worked scenarios.
- Candidates have the opportunity to apply the knowledge to their own personal circumstances.
- It covers the procedures and systems required to ensure operators comply with their legal undertakings.
- The course is often attended upon the recommendation of the Traffic Commissioner and is often a condition of obtaining or retaining an Operator Licence.
- Sometimes Operators attend prior to an interaction with the Traffic Commissioner in order to demonstrate their commitment to complying with the requirements of their Operator Licence.
- Other Operators see the course as the best method for ensuring that their Transport Manager and staff keep abreast of the requirements for running a compliant operation.
- The course costs £295+VAT for the first delegate. Additional delegates may attend at half price.
- The objective of the day is to give a comprehensive overview of the Operator Licencing requirements, whilst at the same time giving Operators the opportunity to discuss specific issues faced by their businesses.
Shared content with OLAT Course
- Operator Licence System
- Operator Commitments
- Maintaining Online Records
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- EU Drivers Hours
- Working Time Directive
- Workforce agreements
- Record keeping
- Driver Licencing
- Vehicle Maintenance (DVSA Guide to Roadworthiness)
- Road Traffic Management and Enforcement
- Dangerous Goods Movements (Road Haulage Only!)
- Speed Limits & Traffic Regulations
- International Aspects of Transport
- The Authorities & Public Enquiries
- Enforcement (DVSA and Police responsibilities)
- Dealing with the Traffic Commissioner
A more detailed examination of the role of the Transport Manger
- W.A.R.S. (Attributes a TM must have physically and mentally to do the job correctly)
- Statuary Documentation
- TM Responsibilities
- Skills Session (Costing)
- Skills Session (Scheduling)
- Skills Session (Licencing)
- Impact Of Non-Compliance
- Good Repute And The Protection Of
- Company Policy/Best Practice Discussion
At the end of the Course time is allocated for attendees to ask questions pertaining to their individual circumstances
- Q & A session For Candidates To Ask Any Questions Left Based On Their Own Circumstance
This 2 day course costs £295 + VAT for the first delegate, additional delegates may attend at half price. Upload 7 Driver CPC hours for an additional £8.75.
To book your course please visit our dedicated online booking website – Enterprise Course Booking.